<iframe class="ql-video" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w9sv-xM2arY?showinfo=0"></iframe>
Last Wednesday, April 7, the World Watch and Wonders event for 2021, which includes 38 international brands to launch their new watch, was launched, including:
- This year, Piaget launched new watches in three models in different colors: Ultra-thins, skeletons, and high-jewelry. It also highlighted the high-jewelry collection, where six watches were issued that shone with diamonds.
- This year, Oblo also appeared at the Watches and Wonders exhibition with watches that combine luxury and sophistication, with multiple options for sapphire, diamond and ceramic straps.
- Patek Philippe released four watches in the Nautilus collection, characterized by distinctive dials, and also four watches from different collections
- Chopard also launched many watches in various models as it celebrates the 25th anniversary of the LUC collection and presented it at the largest watch fair for the first time
- Vacheron watches 2021 releases
- Rolex was distinguished this year by launching several watches in different models, including the Rolex Explorer. It came with two 36mm watches, the size of the first Explorer watch that was launched in 1953 and climbed to the top of Mount Everest.
- It also released two watches from the ExplorerII collection 42mm in white and black enamel
- And Rolex launched several watches, Date just, with distinctive dials with two mountain bracelets and an Oyster
- As for the new version of the Rolex Daytona watches, they are three watches in yellow gold, rose gold and white with an Oysterflex bracelet, all with a metro-right dial.
- Cartier launched many watches in many models, but the watches of the Cloche de cartier collection were distinguished by a different and distinctive design, as were the Cartier Pasha de Chronograph watches.
- Cartier also launched the first solar-powered watch in the Cartier Tank collection
- Cartier editions in the Ballon Bleu Decartier collection
- This year Bvlgari appeared in the biggest event of watches with many options and also released the second edition of the Octo Finissimo Tadao Ando collection in very limited numbers