It was great to watch athletes play with their favorite watches at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and have the moments of breaking records and crowning medals on their wrists. How many 5 watches were there in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics:
1. The Qatari player, Moataz Issa, who shared his gold medal with a competition after the tie in all sportsmanship, adorned his wrist with a Richard Mille RM67-02 watch in the colors of the Qatari flag.
2. Omega was present in the Olympics as the official timekeeper, and certainly its watches were on the wrists of many competitors, including the Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra watch, due to its light weight
3. The tennis player and Rolex Olympic ambassador who won the gold in the singles and silver in the duo was wearing a Rolex Daytona 116503
4. British gold medalist Adam Peaty wears the limited-edition Omega at the 2016 Olympics Omega Seamaster Diver 300M
5. Bronze medal winner, golfer Lydia Koe adorns her wrist with a Rolex Yacht-Master 126655
written by: Wassan Nasser